T2M Resourcing are recruiting this Commercial Finance Manager role for a leading FMCG company. With responsibility for leading a small team this role is pivotal between finance and commercial operations in the financial reporting and control of c£500m product & marketing spend across UK and international operations. Initially a fixed term contract appointment (minimum 12 months) it is highly likely that this high profile role will lead to a permanent appointment.
What will you be doing?
- Leading and developing a small team you will be responsible for presenting timely, accurate , compliant and robust financial reports and analysis for all promotional spend investment activity.
- High level business partnering (support and challenge!) across commercial, finance & IT operations
- Identify and deliver process improvement initiatives including effective systems (SAP) reporting
- Oversee external and internal audit processes across all product promotion investment spend
What are the key criteria for success in your application?
- We seek a fully qualified accountant with a high level of commercial acumen with significant experience or working within the FMCG or retail sectors
- You will have exceptional systems experience (SAP) with a track record of process improvement
- Great Business Partnering skills with a high level of credibility and ability to influence change in a collegiate style
- Highly analytical and detail focused – able to identify issues and resolve them!
- Customer focused (internal and external)
- A pro-active leader who will inspire exceptional performance as ‘the norm’
To apply for this role please forward your CV to Steve@T2Mresourcing.com together with details of your current / most recent salary, benefits and notice period. We anticipate that this role will be office based with some remote working once guidelines allow. Please note that the role will initially be offered on a minimum 12 month fixed terms contract basis and will attract a highly attractive salary and benefits package. This position IS NOT open to ‘limited company day rate’ contractors. Successful applicants will be contacted to arrange an initial interview.