This newly created Finance Business Partner vacancy is ideally suited to a qualified accountant (ACMA or equivalent) with experience of working in a similar role within the property or facilities management sector. This Finance Business Partner will be based in north London but with some remote working. Our client is part of a major international group and thus future career prospects are excellent.
What will you be doing?
The Finance Business Partner will report to the Finance Director and support the property services team (including senior management) providing financial insight and decision making support across the company’s property portfolio. This will include some exciting and innovative projects. Specific responsibilities will include the following:
- To support the property management team in understanding the financial opportunities and risks associated with the property portfolio from an ongoing cost management, investment opportunity and transactions perspective.
- To provide robust financial modelling and planning support to the property team for projects including ongoing cost management reporting
- To lead the budget, forecast and 5 year planning process
- To liaise with the finance shared services and FP&A teams to ensure that there is timely and accurate financial information and query resolution
- Ensure that there are strong financial controls and compliance across the property teams
- To identify and implement process improvement initiatives
- To attend property team management meeting as the finance ‘SME’
What are we looking for in the ideal candidate for this key appointment?
To be successful in this role you will need a highly commercial outlook together with great communication, relationship management and accounting skills. Our criteria for selection will include the following:
- Qualified accountant (ACMA/ACCA/ACA) with experience of undertaking a finance business partnering role within the property management, commercial property development or facilities management sectors
- A strong record of academic achievement and career progression
- Experience of project management from a finance perspective
- Great financial analysis, modelling and problem solving skills with a pragmatic approach
- A high level of intellect with the ability to explain financial information to non-finance management in an engaging and influential style
- Able to work cross functionally to gather and present information
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- A pro-active ‘can do’ style and commitment to continuous personal and professional development
To apply for this permanent Finance Business Partner role which will offer a competitive salary and benefits package please forward your CV to Steve@T2Mresourcing.com with details of your current salary, benefits and notice period. Interviews will be conducted in early January for short-listed candidates.
Due to the high level of applications we are only able to contact those candidates selected for interview.