T2M Resourcing are recruiting this Finance Business Controller/ Partner role on an exclusive basis! Based in Nottingham you will be a key member of the financial leadership team providing robust financial business support to several divisions of this international group.
As Finance Business Partner to several regional management teams and Directors, you will support them with all aspects of financial reporting and business insights including budgeting, forecasting, financial reporting, cost control and variance analysis. This role will gather complex financial data, analyse it and derive conclusion to drive business results. The role will lead projects & initiatives within finance, represent finance in cross-functional projects and support operations with financial reporting and analysis. As Finance Business Partner you will lead month-end, quarterly and year end processes and reporting.
We’re looking for commercially astute and analytic individual who strives for continuous improvement with sound ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally with multiple stakeholders. The successful candidate will be based in Nottingham but must be able to travel to Regional business centres as and when required.
Key Skills required:
- Fully qualified accountant e.g. ACMA, ACCA or ACA
- Proven experience as a Finance Business Partner, Controller or Analyst with great Management Accounting skills
- Ideally worked within a divisional structure of an international group
- The ability to generate and analyse financial reports to exacting standards is essential
- Highly commercial with great interpersonal, engagement and influencing skills
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience working with ERP systems, preferably Navision.
- Experience working with BI Tools such as Jedox Palo.
To apply for this role that will offer a competitive salary and benefits package together with great career and personal development opportunities, please forward your CV to Steve@T2Mresourcing.com together with details of your current salary, benefits and notice period.
Due to the high volume of applications we can only respond to the candidates selected for initial interview.