Mechanical Building Services Engineer
Due to ongoing growth of the business there is now an opportunity to join this engineering business as a Mechanical Building Services Engineer. My client offers a full turnkey solution for bespoke HVAC systems, this includes the design, installation, and servicing and maintenance. This is a diverse role which will include design, project and mechanical engineering duties for building services works.
Duties of a Mechanical Building Services Engineer:
- Designing and calculating specifications for HVAC and building systems
- Completing proposals with designs, calculations, costings, and project plans
- Liaise and communicate with clients and internal teams on designs and projects
- Reviewing designs and customer specifications for quotations
- Preparing quotations, estimates and tenders following design and drawing up BOM
- Working with Project Managers and Engineers to assist in defining scope of work
Requirements to be a successful as a Mechanical Building Services Engineer:
- Degree, HND, HNC or relevant qualification in engineering, building services or relevant field.
- Diverse capability across mechanical, electrical, design and building services engineering.
- Extensive experience with AutoCAD packages 2D, 3D and specific software such as HEVACOMP
- Understanding of HVAC and building system designs/calculations
- Positive attitude, able to flex and adapt to changing requirements from clients and internal teams
- H&S understanding, NEBOSH or IOSH is beneficial
- Organised and able to prioritise workload
- Detailed orientated engineer, understanding that the small things matter
This role is based in Bromsgrove and will involve both working from home and working from the office.
For more information or to discuss your application please get in touch with Dominic Aston – Dominic@t2mtechnical.com or 07939 599271