£42,000 + Van
T2M are now recruiting for an Electrical Supervisor to join our client and lead a team of Building Services Electrical Engineers, completing maintenance, servicing and installation works.
Key Responsibilities as an Electrical Supervisor:
- Leading a team of Electricians and Electrical Engineers to complete servicing, testing and minor works.
- On site point of contact for internal and client stakeholders.
- Planning engineers’ work schedules and project timelines.
- Overseeing and responsibility for a P&L/budget for electrical works within the contract.
- Third part contractor supervision when required.
- Take responsibility for service delivery on contract/customer SLAs.
- Ensuring Health & Safety is followed by all staff as well as inputting on new policies/procedures.
- Complete any quotations and surveys on new minor electricals works.
- Supervising electrical project from conception through to completion.
- Updating electrical certification portals and CMMS systems.
- Carrying out any risk assessments when required for servicing, installation and repairs.
Requirements to be successful as an Electrical Supervisor:
- A proven leader, capable of managing a team of engineers.
- Familiar with commercial property types such as high rise and multi-purpose buildings.
- A champion of Health & Safety, with relevant training such as IOSH or NEBOSH.
- Previously managed service/capex budgets as part of a client SLA.
- An organised individual who can prioritise and schedule both their own and other engineers workloads.
- A positive and proactive approach to customer service and engagement. Able to see new opportunities for process and system improvement.
- City & Guilds 2391 or equivalent in electrical testing, inspection, servicing and installation.
- 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
This role is based in Central London however will require travel to multiple sites, it therefore requires a full UK Driving License.