Fire and Safety Consultant
Based Near Manchester
£35-40,000 plus company vehicle
T2M are recruiting for a Fire and Safety Consultant to join our client, based out of the North-West region, ideally near to Manchester. As a Fire and Safety Consultant you will be providing expert advice, completing fire risk assessments and inspections to determine if they meet the required regulations and legislation.
Key Responsibilities of a Fire and Safety Consultant:
- Completing fire risk assessments and site health & safety surveys for clients.
- Providing CDM advice and detailed reports following assessments and surveys.
- Consulting with clients on current legislation and regulations surrounding fire safety and construction.
- Acting as a key point of contact for clients and ambassador for the company while on site.
- Working with other teams to provide consultancy and technical support on other projects.
- Keeping up to date with current and new legislation as well as regulations regarding compliance for construction.
Requirements to be successful as a Fire and Safety Consultant:
- Fire Safety Qualifications – NEBOSH Fire, FPA qualifications or CFPA diploma.
- Previous roles in Fire Safety, CDM and Health & Safety consulting.
- Further safety qualifications such as NEBOSH Construction.
- A clear and strong communicator.
- Excellent knowledge of regulations and legislation surround fire safety and construction site safety.
- IT skills with Microsoft Office and software systems for reporting and completing surveys.
This role as a Fire and Safety Consultant will be a field-based positions and therefore a full UK driving License is required.