£100-125,000pa plus Car, Bonus and Long-term Incentives
Based from home with travel across the UK.
Following six years of year-on-year growth, my client is seeking a Managing Director, part of the Group Board, to drive growth at a strategic level as well as overseeing day to day operations for multiple divisions. This Managing Director opportunity presents you with the chance to spearhead a charging business as it continues along its’ progress and development track.
You will be working with an experienced and close-knit senior leadership team, including divisional business unit leaders, who are dedicated to achieving exciting long term business goals of both quality service and increased revenues. These goals will be achieved by winning new contracts, new acquisitions, and organic growth of their key business areas: facilities, compliance and security services.
Key Responsibilities for Managing Director:
- Execute the business strategies with the senior leadership to deliver on divisional and group targets.
- Head up and champion cross selling across the group, as part of the ‘group wide aligned goal’ strategy.
- Work with the senior leadership team to drive growth as well as business excellence.
- Identify potential acquisition targets and conduct due diligence reviews.
- Communicate progress and business plans to board and shareholders.
- Monitor individual business units and their teams against overall business group goals.
- Recruiting senior team members to enable businesses to reach goals and deliver on SLAs.
- Support the sales teams by leveraging higher level client contacts and securing major contracts.
Requirements to be successful in this position as Managing Director:
- Proven as a senior business leader in either overall business or operational management.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate teams and bring the best out of them.
- Capable of managing a P&L and overseeing budgets, with overall responsibility and utilising the Chief Finance Officer’s expertise.
- Excellent communicator, able to clearly present and persuade others.
- Sales or business development experience with a track record of developing long-term relationships with C-suite contacts.
- Understanding of business operations such as supply chain, sales, customer service/service delivery, and IT.
- Track record of delivering on growth and business targets.
- A problem solver, outside the box thinker who can use their initiative to find a solution.
- A diverse career history of both SME and corporate companies, able to instil the best of corporate practices and ‘what good looks like’ meanwhile maintaining strong ethos and values.
- Ideally with a background in the facilities management, security or compliance sector.
- Familiar with delivering service, maintenance and install projects from a senior level.
While this role as Managing Director will be based from home, this company has multiple offices across the UK. There will be required travel across the Midlands, North-west and South-west of the UK.