£45k plus Car and Bonus scheme
North East of the UK
T2M are representing a global organisation who are looking for a Sales Engineer to join them in the North East of the UK. As a Sales Engineer you will be promoting and developing the product and the contracting services they offer to clients. This organisation prides themselves on service excellence, technical expertise and leading the way in power generation.
Key Duties and Responsibilities of a Sales Engineer:
- Develop and review sales plan in line with business needs and in conjunction with internal teams.
- Efficient sales management of assigned territory.
- Responsibility for allocated Key Accounts.
- Increase sales within existing customer base based on company goals.
- Identify and develop sales in new sectors with a consultative sales approach.
- Compile and present sales reports to management and stakeholders.
- Develop and submit detailed tenders for specified works.
- Preparation of quotations and proposals.
- Conduct site surveys, detailing potential solutions and providing feedback to engineering teams.
- Perform against set targets and KPIs.
- Maintain CRM system and general sales administration.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills to be a Sales Engineer:
- Electrical Engineering Degree, HNC or relevant qualification in an engineering discipline.
- Proven in sales and business development, able to provide demonstratable figures.
- Solutions or project engineering knowledge, with a consultative approach to developing relationships.
- A mix of technical and commercial astuteness.
- Background or knowledge of power generation, electrical engineering or electrical compliance.
- A highly motivated and driven individual who is inspired to exceed targets.
- Capable of forecasting sales along with producing detailed business plans.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving skills, able to work with engineering teams to devise solutions for clients.
This role will be based out of their Derbyshire office base and involve travel across the North East of the UK up to the Scottish border. They will provide a car or car allowance as well as expenses for all travel.