£22-27,000 plus company car
T2M are now recruiting for a Service Chemist to join our client, the Service Chemist position is a field-based engineering role, specialising in the chemical analysis of water hygiene and treatment works.
This is an entry opportunity, suiting someone with a science-based degree or qualification such as Chemistry or Environmental Science and is familiar with working or travelling to customer sites. There will be training provided, career progression and constant support from an experienced team of experts.
We are seeking someone who wants to learn, progress and develop their knowledge while in the role of Service Chemist. As a rapidly growing business they offer plenty of future opportunities.
Duties of a Service Chemist:
- Chemical analysis and testing of Cooling Towers and Steam Boilers on customer sites.
- Completing and filing reports of technical findings.
- Act as an ambassador for the company.
- Keep up to date with current and new legislation/regulations.
- Complete all required training provided both in-house and from third parties.
- Follow all health & safety procedures.
- Engaging with customers; providing feedback and advice.
- Managing your own workload including reports, equipment and scheduling.
- Minor water hygiene tasks.
Requirements to be successful as a Service Chemist:
- Degree or similar qualification in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Environmental Science.
- Experience of travelling to customer sites and interacting with people face to face.
- Chemical testing and analysis experience either on site or in a laboratory.
- Water hygiene/water treatment experience would be beneficial.
- Understanding of Health and Safety while in commercial and industrial settings.
The Service Chemist position is a field-based role, which has a company car as part of the package and therefore a Full UK Driving License is required.