T2M Resourcing are recruiting a Commercial Accountant for a long established and highly successful manufacturing group that has annual turnover in excess of £100m. To be successful as Commercial Accountant you will be studying or completed AAT and looking to further their qualifications, ideally CIMA, or part way through CIMA and have previous experience in the Manufacturing or Engineering industry. This manufacturing Group can provide long-term career development and opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious part-qualified management accountant. The Study Support will be provided by the company.
As Commercial Accountant you will report directly to the Financial Controller and your role will be to work with colleagues across the manufacturing and sales operations to provide analysis of costs and pricing data ensuring robust processes are in place. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Support business performance success through the provision of financial analysis and KPI review
- Partner with manufacturing and sales teams to gain a thorough understanding of manufacturing costs. Bill of Materials and product pricing, ensuring quality data flow
- Actual costs variance analysis to forecast wit explanations and correction of costs into the master data system
- Project costing tracking and performance reporting
- Inventory / stock accounting and balance sheet reconciliations
To be successful as Commercial Accountant you will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Part- qualified accountant keen to complete CIMA studies
- It is essential that you have experience of working in a manufacturing company with knowledge of costing, pricing and inventory / stock accounting
- Good level of IT skills including Excel and ERP systems such as JDE, SAP or M3
- Great analytical skills with attention to detail and committed to continuous improvement
- Keen to develop, qualify and enjoy a long-term career!
The company will provide a competitive salary up to £35,000 dependant on experience and benefits package including study support, and a great opportunity to make a positive difference. To apply please forward your CV with details of your current salary and benefits to Nicole@T2Mresourcing.com