T2M Resourcing are delighted to be recruiting this Financial Accountant role on an exclusive basis for this highly successful and rapidly growing professional services company based in the Solihull area. This position is ideally suited to a qualified AAT / part-qualified ACCA (or equivalent) who may have undertaken their initial training in an accountancy firm and is now looking to join a commercial business.
Reporting to the Finance Manager and working closely with the commercial team your role will be to gather, analyse and summarise financial information for the company’s clients including P&L, Payroll, purchase and other financial data. The role requires someone with a great ‘attention to detail’ who can produce concise and accurate financial reports.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with clients to gather and assess financial information
- Produce financial reports and business insight information
- Assess company expenditure / costs
- Work with the finance manager to perform tax and grants benefits analysis
- Learn about your client’s trading activities and attend meetings
This is a fascinating role providing a great opportunity to further develop your accounting and business skills in an entrepreneurial and ‘team focused’ environment.
Applicants should possess the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Graduate caliber and actively studying towards AAT / ACCA qualification
- Must have practical experience of working within an accountancy practice or financial accounts team
- Excellent numeracy and attention to detail – passionate about getting things right ‘first time’ and keen to further develop your technical expertise
- A confident and articulate character with excellent communication skills
- Well organized with the ability to plan effectively and work in an agile manner to always hit deadlines
- Strong IT skills with excellent proficiency in Excel and using accounting packages such as sage and Xero
- Ideally with some experience of tax calculations
- Able to work independently with initiative but also very much a ‘team player’.
To apply please forward your CV to Steve@T2Mresourcing.com with details of your current salary and notice period.