Thanks for your message.Back to Form
T2M Resourcing are recruiting a Management Accountant for a successful multi-entity business services company. As Management Accountant you will provide tools, analysis and insight to the business, challenging thinking within a portfolio of accounts, helping to make informed decisions whilst driving the business strategy, maximising value creation for the Client and minimising risk exposure. You will provide ‘ real time’ support and analysis working as a trusted advisor to add value and assist in decision making.
- Salary up to £45,000 + Benefits Package
- Hybrid Role
What will you be doing as Management Accountant?
- Annual budgeting and reforecasting as necessary
- Month End reporting to Group Deadlines
- Client Reporting including Service Charge Budgeting
- Lead the R&O (Risk’s and Opportunities vs Budget/ Forecast
- Business Partnering the operations teams and leading on financial modelling for the portfolio
- Prepare and provide month end/year end commentaries on the portfolio against budget/forecast
- Prepare and distribute financial information to budget holders to support cost control and aid performance management and target achievement.
- Balance sheet reconciliations for project accruals, prepayments, accrued income and deferred income.
- Help deliver financial controls and corporate governance
- standards, supporting and monitoring compliance using technical expertise.
- Assist in the timely billing of accrued income
- Responsible for calculating, presenting and applying all contractual increases to the client contract including annual increase and variations.
To be successful as Management Accountant you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Qualified Accountant (CA/ CIMA/ ACCA)/ OR Finalist
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Experience of period end processing
- Experience of budgeting / forecasting
- Experience of dealing with multiple stakeholders from administrators to CEO
- Excellent attention to detail and high levels of accuracy and integrity
- Ability to prioritise own workloads appropriately
- Proactive “Can Do” attitude with excellent customer services standards
- Team Player and willingness to work with and help other members of the team
- Well-rounded individual; self-motivated and driven
- Positive attitude to change and ability to be flexible to the changing priorities of the role.
- Strong communicator, able to communicate complex financial issues to non-finance professionals
So, what’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary up to £45,000 + Benefits Package
- Hybrid working
- The opportunity to work in a friendly, supportive and highly collaborative environment