This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting T2M Resourcing you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
T2M Resourcing (The Company) is a specialist recruitment business which provides permanent, contract and interim work-finding services to its clients and Candidates. The Company must process personal data (including sensitive personal data) so that it can provide these services – in doing so, the Company acts as a data controller.
You may give your personal details to the Company directly, such as on an application or registration form or via our website, or we may collect them from another source such as a jobs board. The Company must have a legal basis for processing your personal data. For the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you we will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms of the following statement.
Collection & use of personal data
Personal data is data that can identify you as a living individual. There is general personal data such as name, address, National Insurance number and online identifiers/location data. There is also sensitive personal data which includes information on physical and mental health, sexual orientation, race or ethnic origin, religious beliefs, trade union membership and criminal records. Sensitive personal data must be protected to a higher level.
Whose personal data do we have?
This privacy statement applies to personal data we process in relation to:
- Website users
As a recruitment business we connect those looking for a job (‘candidate’) with businesses who are looking for candidates (‘clients’). For the purposes of this Privacy Statement, a candidate is;
- An active job seeker;
- Someone we identify as a potential job seeker;
- A contractor of T2M Resourcing
Our Services include:
- The placing of candidates with clients in permanent and contract positions. A contractor is supplied to a client of T2M Resourcing and is engaged on a contract of, or for, service, is operating via a personal service or umbrella company, or is an employee;
- A managed service offering, where bespoke sourcing and managed recruitment solutions are provided to meet the needs of the client.
Personal Data may also be collected from Third parties that the Company contacts for verification purposes. For example, this may include reference requests taken from former employers, professional associations or bodies. This data will not be requested or collected without your prior consent.
Purpose of processing personal data
The Company will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data) and will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with recruitment services. On occasions this may also include – sensitive personal information such as details of criminal convictions.
Recipient(s) of data
The Company may share your personal data and/or sensitive personal data with trusted third parties where we have retained them to provide services that you or our clients have requested, such as reference, qualification and criminal reference checking services (as required), verification of the details you have provided from third party sources, psychometric evaluations or skills tests. These third parties comply with similar and equally stringent undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as T2M Resourcing Ltd.
Your personal data is required by law and/or a contractual requirement (e.g. our client may require this personal data), and/or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract. You are obliged to provide the personal data. Failure to do so would result in The Company being unable to provide you with the recruitment and/or related intermediary services.
The Company may transfer only the information you provide to us to countries outside the European Economic Area (‘EEA’) for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services. We will take steps to ensure adequate protections are in place to ensure the security of your information. The EEA comprises the EU member states plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein.
The Company will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary. Different laws require us to keep different data for different periods of time.
The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003, require us to keep work-seeker records for at least one year from (a) the date of their creation or (b) after the date on which we last provide you with work-finding services.
We must also keep your payroll records, holiday pay, sick pay and pensions auto-enrolment records for as long as is legally required by HMRC and associated national minimum wage, social security and tax legislation.
Where the Company has obtained your consent to process your personal/[and] sensitive personal data, we will do so in line with our retention policy. Upon expiry of that period the Company will seek further consent from you. Where consent is not granted the Company will cease to process your personal data /and sensitive personal data.
Please be aware that you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to be informed about the personal data the Company processes on you
- The right of access to the personal data the Company processes on you
- The right to rectification of your personal data
- The right to erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data
- The right to data portability in certain circumstances
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data that was based on a public or legitimate interest
- The right to withdraw consent at any time
We cannot give you access to a copy of your data if this would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
Where you have consented to the Company processing your personal data/and sensitive personal data you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time by emailing Tracy@T2Mresourcing.com
How we use your personal information
We may use information you give to us (with your consent) :
- to give to 3rd parties who may wish to employ or engage you
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us
- to notify you about changes to our service
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
We may use information we collect about you:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure
Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006. We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers, clients and subcontractors for: (1) the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you; or (2) the purpose of sourcing you employment or engagement with a 3rd party.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site. We may disclose your personal information to third parties.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If T2M Resourcing or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. You may submit a request by completing the appropriate section of our Data Access & Amendments form.
Complaints or queries
If you wish to complain about this privacy notice or any of the procedures set out in it, please contact Tracy@T2Mresourcing.com. You also have the right to raise concerns with Information Commissioner’s Office on 0303 123 1113, or any other relevant supervisory authority, should your personal data be processed outside of the UK, if you believe that your data protection rights have not been adhered to.
|Company Name:||T2M Resourcing Limited|
|Company Contact details:||Steve Randall: Steve@T2Mresourcing.com|