Up to £60,000 pro rata
T2M are currently recruiting for an IT Business Analyst on behalf of an independent construction business with nearly 50 years’ experience. This is a business-critical role liaising with key stakeholders, with the aim of identifying opportunities to improve business efficiencies.
This role will suit an experienced Business Analyst with experience in gap analysis and producing project documentation.
Key Responsibilities of a Business Analyst
- To Liaise with key stakeholders.
- Review ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ processes.
- Perform gap analysis.
- Design new processes and produce project documentation.
- Review IT systems, policies and processes.
- Map the change journey.
Requirements to be successful as a Business Analyst
- Experience as a Business Analyst.
- Experience in IT as well as Business change and analysis.
- Construction industry experience desirable.
- Business analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Confident with excellent communication skills.
This opportunity offers an agile working environment; working from home, the head office in Staffordshire and between other group sites across the Midlands, so a full UK driving license will be required. The organisation will consider both fixed term contractors and day rate contractors for the role.