To be successful as Credit Controller you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience (ideally a minimum of 2 years) of working within a Credit Control function of a large business.
- Have a good understanding of accounting systems and a knowledge of how the sales ledger functions operate.
- Highly computer literate, MS Office, in-particular must be fully conversant with Excel.
- Have the ability to prioritise an ever-changing workload in a deadline driven environment.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to negotiate effectively.
- Proactive and thorough in your approach.
- Thrive in a fast-paced high-volume environment where ‘change’ is the norm!
To apply please forward your CV with details of your current salary, benefits and notice period.