Salary – £24K – £28K dependant on experience
T2M Resourcing are recruiting a Reporting Data Analyst and a Purchasing Master Data Analyst for a leading national company. The roles will offer hybrid working after an initial two-month training period in the office, with 3 days a week in the office and 2 days working from home.
Reporting to the Master Data Manager, you will be responsible for providing data reporting and compliance services using the Oracle P2P system across the company in line with service level agreements.
Candidates must be an advanced user of Excel and be passionate about analytics. You will need to be comfortable processing large amounts of data and have excellent attention to detail!
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the following:
- Ideally have working knowledge of Microsoft BI analytics and tools
- Ideally have large Company experience but the business will also consider someone who has a passion for data
- Ability to cross reference multiple sources, ensuring data accuracy
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Be solutions focused
- Be an effective communicator with stakeholders
- Ability to pull together analysis reports
To apply for this position forward your CV including details of your current salary, benefits and notice period.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK on a permanent full-time basis.