Director of Global Record to Report (R2R) – Hybrid
Up to £110,000 plus bonus
T2M Resourcing are recruiting a Director of R2R for a P/E backed international professional services client. With multiple legal entities and divisions this senior role requires a qualified Chartered Accountant with excellent up to date technical accounting (IFRS) and leadership skills who can ensure that the business meets all financial reporting deadlines for internal and regulatory requirements including preparing for and managing the external audit process.
Reporting to the Finance Director and leading a dispersed team of R2R managers, you will ensure an effective, timely and accurate consolidation and reporting process to stringent processes and controls. Due to a number of recent acquisitions this remit will be complex due to multiple systems and prior reporting schedules.
Key responsibilities including:
- Leadership of the international Record To Report (R2R) function with several lines managers and c30 staff
- Be the main point of contact for all IFRS reporting and compliance
- Manage the external audit cycle
- To drive a systems and process improvement agenda that will improve consistency and efficiency , implement risk management and upskilling staff
- Management of tax accounting and returns
The Director of R2R must meet the following criteria:
- ACA (or equivalent) trained and qualified with a large accountancy practice
- Excellent technical accounting ability and fully up to date with IFRS
- Great planning and leadership skills with the ability demanding deadlines
- Proven leadership skills ideally gained within a multi-site / international business
- Passionate about continuous performance improvement with a track record of driving change and transformation
- Used to operating at senior level within a complex environment with a high attention to detail
This role will be part office / part working from home – London / South location preferable.