Enterprise Data Architect
£70,000 plus company bonus scheme and benefits
Oxfordshire based with hybrid working
T2M Resourcing are recruiting for an Enterprise Data Architect on behalf of a manufacturing and production business supplying into a variety of sectors in the UK. As a growing and evolving business, they are looking to maximise their data and generate insights to improve their operations and become more agile.
Key responsibilities of an Enterprise Data Architect:
- Taking business requirements and developing technical specifications.
- Defining and designing data solutions such as architecture, frameworks, and pipelines.
- Create data methodologies and processes that others can work from.
- Design and outline data flows for business units and departments.
- Work with business leaders and internal stakeholders of data projects and governance.
- Understand business needs and proactively work to achieve data requirements to meet them.
- Provide scalable data architecture which can grow/adapt to business needs.
Requirements to be successful as an Enterprise Data Architect:
- Qualifications in Computer Science, Data Analytics, or similar field.
- Able to design solutions that incorporate SQL, NoSQL databases and data visualisation tools.
- Familiar with Azure technologies for business intelligence.
- Data warehousing and pipeline experience.
- Understanding of data technologies and machine learning.
- Proficient with data governance and policies.
- Clear communicator and able to business part with team leaders.
- Able to design and develop data solutions.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
This role is based from the Oxfordshire business unit however will be hybrid working with two days in the office and working from home available as well.