£45,000 + company car scheme + benefits
T2M are currently representing a specialist automotive and energy business based in Worcestershire, to recruit a Facilities Manager. This is an exciting opportunity suited to a hungry individual with the desire to progress and develop alongside a forward thinking and rapidly growing business.
This role will suit a proven Facilities Manager or Supervisor with skills in: leadership, organisation, compliance and contract negotiation.
Key Duties of a Facilities Manager:
- Management of contractors to maintain site facilities and continually meet site operational KPIs.
- To negotiate contracts with facilities suppliers and contractors.
- To maintain site Health and Safety and legal compliance.
- To develop a Total Productive Maintenance system for key services.
- To carry out minor fault finding and then organise the required solutions.
- To carry out routine minor installation works to electrical and mechanical systems.
Requirements to be successful as a Facilities Manager:
- Experience of managing factory, industrial or manufacturing site facilities.
- A knowledge of building service systems (Security, HVAC, electrical, water, etc.).
- Experience of budgetary/supervisory responsibility of contractors.
- Electrical qualifications or background (City and Guilds Level 3 17th/18th edition and 2391/94/95).
- A proven leader and manager with excellent communication skills.
- Health and Safety trained (NEBOSH or IOSH), knowledge of management systems such as ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 would be beneficial.
This role will be based from the company’s headquarters in Worcestershire, and there is a salary of up to £45,000 depending on experience as well as a company car and bonus scheme in place, offering a fantastic earning potential.