T2M Resourcing are working on behalf highly successful and progressive B2B service provider who have an opportunity for a Finance Business Partner. As Finance business Partner you will be part of a small, focussed team that is responsible for all commercial and operational finance matters as well as contributing to the strategic direction and development of the sectors and the delivery of the overall business plan.
As Finance Business Partner responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the production of timely and accurate Sector based monthly Management Reports and Accounts and all necessary regional reports for major contracts.
- To work with the Sector’s senior management team, to aid the understanding of the financial position of the Sector’s variances and trends to ensure suitable action is taken where necessary.
- To monitor key performance indicators and variance analysis to provide a clear understanding of the drivers of growth to inform and develop both short-term performance and the strategic direction of the Sectors.
- To support the CFD & SFBP in driving commercial decisions affecting the Sectors, including specific cost management initiatives and procurement reviews.
- Provide assistance with the accounting and financial management of all contract mobilisations and demobilisations across Sector contracts.
- Work with Operational teams to improve working capital performance, with particular reference to debt and stock management.
- To prepare all budgets, forecasts and variance reports for the Sector ensuring that both Regional and Group deadlines are adhered to.
What are we looking for?
- To be successful as Finance Business Partner you will be highly commercial with the ability to both support and influence the operational leadership team in achieving group objectives and targets.
- Possess exceptional communication and relationship management skills, you will have sound technical accounting capability along with a passion to ‘get out in the business’ and make a positive difference.
- Candidates must be a qualified ACMA / ACA / ACCA (or equivalent) accountant with a proven track record of career success to date.
- You will be able to articulate your key skills and achievements in undertaking a similar role within a business that delivers goods or services with a contract led environment e.g., 3rd party logistics, construction, facilities management etc.
- With strong analytical capability and technical accounting skills, you will thrive in an environment where you can achieve significant performance improvement by developing better processes, improving management information and educating non-finance leaders in improved profit delivery through better understanding of financial data.
- Financial, commercial and stakeholder management skills within a positive ‘ can do’ attitude
So, what’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary £50,000 to £55,000 + Car allowance, Bonus & Benefits package
- The opportunity to work with a highly successful and growing business in a supportive and collegiate environment.
If the opportunity of Finance Business Partner could be of interest, please apply immediately with a copy of your CV.