To be successful as Finance Business Partner, you will need to demonstrate the following qualifications, experience and attributes:
- Fully qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA or equivalent).
- Prior Finance Business Partner experience and high level of commercial acumen – we need someone who loves to be actively involved with the business and be the trusted finance partner to the leadership team.
- A solution provider rather than a problem finder! You must have a desire to make a positive difference and be prepared to adapt to changing priorities. Making things simple should be central to your motivation to improve processes and procedures!
- Whilst you need to be personally driven and accountable, working as a team is essential.
- Strong IT skills including Excel and the ability to produce insightful and interesting presentations using PowerPoint.
- Whilst technology enabled meetings are common, you must also want to get out and about in the business and attend ‘face to face’ meetings in Scotland and in England from time to time.
- We also want someone who has a positive outlook on life, has a good sense of humour and believes that work can be fun!
In addition to a competitive salary and car allowance, you will receive a range of other large company benefits and a great opportunity to advance your career.
To apply please forward your CV together with details of your current salary, benefits and notice period.