T2M Resourcing are working on behalf of a successful market leading UK business who have an opportunity for a Finance Manager to join their team. This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking and growing company and really make your mark! As Finance Manager you will be responsible for a small team and have ownership of multiple sites controlling budgeting, forecasting and reporting. As an experienced Finance Manager, you will use your expertise to drive change and improve processes.
- 6 Month Fixed term Contract
- Based on site
Reporting to the Financial Controller accountabilities will include:
- Ensure all Group reporting timetables are met, and accounting procedures are maintained.
- Assist in the development of divisional reporting and analysis.
- Supervise the purchase ledger and ensure all payments are made in line with terms, with a view to maintaining optimal cash flow and removing risks to supply.
- Supervise the sales ledger and credit control process, providing authorisation as appropriate for credit limit decisions and acting to escalate actions as required.
- Preparation of accounting entries, including accruals prepayments and maintenance of inter and intra-company transactions and balances.
- Preparation of VAT returns, and responsibility for all corporation tax packs required at year end for Group reporting.
To be successful as Senior Finance Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
- Qualified Accountant, ACCA, CIMA, ACA or QBE
- It is essential that you have previous experience of a multi-site business
- Ideally you will have managed a small team.
- Ability to develop and adapt finance procedures as the division moves through change.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet month end timetables and competing deadlines.
- Attention to detail, and an eye for opportunity in challenging costs.
- Strong MS Excel skills.
- Action orientated – Able to deal with challenges within appropriate time frames, focusing on key priorities while doing so
- Effective communication and organisational skills, ability to communicate at all levels throughout the business.
So, what’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to work with a successful and growing business with the opportunity to make a difference and be recognised for your efforts.
- Salary £55,000 to £60,000 & Benefits Package
To apply for this exciting opportunity please forward your CV with details of your current salary, benefits and notice period.