Group Reporting Accountant
A highly successful international group have an opportunity for a Group Reporting Accountant to join their team. This is a newly created role due to growth and expansion, reporting to the Group Reporting Manager and you will be a part of the continuing success of the group reporting team. As Group Reporting Accountant your remit will include consolidated Board Reports, management accounts and other financial reporting.
As Group Reporting Accountant key responsibilities will include:
- Assist in preparation of monthly management accounts and Board Packs covering profit and loss performance, cash and working capital performance, investment performance appraisals and financing flows.
- Provide insight and financial analysis of performance including variance to budget and prior year, KPI trend and ratio analysis.
- Provide support and challenge to divisional finance teams.
- Provide administrative system support to users and for reporting models.
- Provide support to the technology month end reporting processes including cash forecasting, and performance reporting.
- Provide support to the year end and audit processes.
- Support the introduction and development of new reporting tools, including BI tools to enhance reporting quality.
- Support the Group Reporting Manager on finance related projects to improve the efficiency, and accuracy of reporting.
- Support ad hoc financial analysis and reporting as requested by Senior Management
To be successful as Group Reporting Accountant you will have the following skills and experience:
- Qualified accountant with industry experience at Group level
- exposure to month-end reporting cycles
- Excellent Excel skills
- Excellent communication & reporting skills
- Experience in Cognos applications (Controller and TM1), or other BI reporting tools, preferable but not essential.
- Attention to detail with commitment to delivering a high quality professional output
- Hands-on approach to problem solving with enthusiasm and a strong work ethic, with a proven ability to work to tight deadlines
- Commercial outlook with a demonstrable approach to adding value to the business
So, what’s in it for you?
You will receive a competitive package alongside with ongoing development working within a small team that are focused on continuous performance improvement and supporting the company’s international operations in a fun, results driven environment.
Salary £50,000 + Car Allowance & Benefits Package