To be successful in this role we seek a candidate with the following qualifications, experience and attributes:
- Qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA or CIMA) with experience of group accounting, ideally gained in a manufacturing or engineering environment.
- Strong technical accounting skills (IFRS) and keen to stay up to date with accounting standards e.g. IFRS 15.
- Detail focused and analytical with an inquisitive approach.
- Project accounting skills will be highly advantageous.
- Passionate about identifying and implementing process improvements.
- Team management / leadership skills – able to coach, develop and inspire staff!
- Excellent It skills e.g. Access, BI tools and Excel.
- Keen to join a business where you can grow and develop your technical accounting, commercial acumen and stakeholder management skills.
To apply please forward your CV with details of your current salary, benefits and notice period.
NOTE: This role will be part office based / part home working – candidates must be prepared to spend 3 days per week on-site.