IT Support Engineer
£24,000pa plus 10% bonus and a range of benefits such as flexitime and professional development
Home working and travel to Warwick 2 days a week
T2M are currently representing an engineering and technology business based in Warwick with sites across the UK, recruiting for an IT Support Engineer to join a small team.
As an IT Support Engineer you will deal with business as usual support queries as well as be involved in IT projects with infrastructure and software implementations.
Key Duties of an IT Support Engineer:
- Solve IT support queries relating to desktop and network issues.
- Utilise helpdesk management software to organise support queries/workload.
- Provide ongoing support to users as required.
- Troubleshoot and fault find on complex queries before escalating to senior engineers.
- Assist the IT Manager in network, upgrade and implementation projects.
- Maintain and service IT systems and hardware, roll-out OS upgrades, and complete IT audits.
- Respond to multiple site IT issues for Engineers and technology staff.
Requirements to be successful as an IT Support Engineer:
- ITIL or similar qualification in IT support/service desk support.
- Experience in an IT support role, supporting desktop and remote users.
- Understanding of software, hardware, servers, and networking.
- Strong problem solver who loves fixing things.
- Motivated by a challenge and keen to learn new skills.
- Excellent communications skills, verbal and written.
- Organised and able to keep documentation up to date.
- Proficient with Windows OS and Microsoft office.
- Willing to flex and adapt to meet business needs.
- Passion for technology and IT.
- Remote log in support experience.
This role will be based from the head office in Warwick with 2-3 days a week from home. There will also be travel to sites/offices throughout the UK, therefore a UK driving license and a willingness to travel is required.