IT Support Engineer
Warwick – Hybrid Working
£45,000 plus company bonus scheme and benefits
T2M are recruiting for an experienced IT Support Engineer to join an engineering and manufacturing business as they continue to develop their internal IT team. This is a pivotal role in supporting business and engineering operations with business as usual and project-based IT support.
As IT Support Engineer you will take the lead on projects and mentor junior support staff while developing leadership skills. Long term this role will progress into an IT Manager role.
Key responsibilities of an IT Support Engineer:
- Maintaining IT, networks, and server systems.
- Solving IT and software issues for users across the business.
- Logging support tickets through the helpdesk software.
- Remote support with user either from office or home working.
- Planning and managing IT improvement and change projects.
- Ensuring IT policies are followed at all user levels.
- Designing new systems and identifying opportunities for improvements.
Requirements to be successful as an IT Support Engineer:
- Degree, HNC, or similar level qualification in Information Technology.
- Proven experience in supporting diverse user base with desktop, network, and software issues.
- Knowledge of virtualisation (VMWare), networking (TCP/IP), and Active Directory)
- Working knowledge of MS Office programmes, Windows OS and Windows Servers 2012 & 2016.
- Hardware fault-finding and fixes for laptops, desktops, and tablets. (Dell, Lenovo, Android)
- Strong problem solving and fault-finding skills.
- Capable at remote support and resolving issues over the phone.
This role is primarily based for their site in Warwick however there will also be hybrid working from home available and travel to other sites. A UK Driving License is preferred.