Location: Cheltenham with hybrid working
Salary: up to £45K dependant on experience
T2M Resourcing are recruiting a Management Accountant on behalf of a successful and rapidly growing business services company. As Management Accountant, you will support the Head of Management Accounts with preparation of monthly accounts and reporting.
As Management Accountant, key responsibilities will include:
- The production of monthly management accounts and reporting packs for various companies within the Group.
- Detailed variance analysis and information to budget holders across the business.
- Provide accurate divisional reporting and analysis
- Improve timing, content and accuracy of both financial and management reporting
- Provide analytical support to the senior management team
- Prepare rolling cashflow and profit & loss forecasts
- Perform intercompany reconciliations
- Responsible for financial year end audit packs, statutory reporting and liaising with auditors
- Prepare quarterly VAT returns
- Support the budgeting process, providing information and analysis
- Provide detailed excel spreadsheet modelling for analysis and forecasting purposes
To be successful in the role of Management Accountant you will demonstrate the following skills and attributes.
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or equivalent with management accountants experience gained in industry.
- Set clear goals and aligns job objectives to the requirements of the business.
- Able to prioritise own workload & multitask
- Demonstrates strong organisational & analytical skills
- Supports colleagues by responding effectively and efficiently to requests for help & information proactively provides data as needed.
- Questions and where appropriate challenges the status quo to ensure continuous improvement
- Actively participates in team working to ensure organisational and team goals are effectively met
- Strong oral and written communication skills are essential
So, what’s in it for you,
- The opportunity to join a successful and growing business with the genuine opportunity for career progression.
- A competitive salary
If you are looking to springboard your career to the next level and would like to be part of a supportive and collegiate culture, then please apply immediately.