- Previous roles in procurement or supply chain, as part of an engineering environment.
- CIPS/MCIPS or supply chain qualifications are an advantage.
- Familiar with ERP, QMS and finance systems.
- Understanding on engineering requirements/drawings/able to read a BOM.
- Capable of evaluating of new and existing suppliers to achieve best value and quality of materials, goods and services.
- Strong negotiation skills, driven to achieving best value.
- Accounting and finance knowledge for invoicing and purchasing requirements.
- Able to build long term relationships with suppliers.
- Proficient in MS Office and strong Excel skills.
This role is based in Worcestershire and requires someone who can drive to both the office/production location as well as to visit suppliers/partners, a UK driving license is essential.
Commutable from locations such as: Worcester, Malvern, Hereford, Leominster, Evesham, Droitwich, Bromsgrove, Cheltenham, Ledbury, Gloucester, Ross-on-Wye, and Tewkesbury.