Senior Firmware Engineer
£65,000 plus company bonus and benefits scheme
Bath – Hybrid 2/3 days office and home working
T2M are currently recruiting for a Senior Firmware Engineer to join a growing and established manufacturing business based in Bath. As a Senior Firmware Engineer you will be working with a multi-disciplined team to produce innovative solutions.
Responsibilities of a Senior Firmware Engineer:
- Full product lifecycle involvement – concept to manufacture.
- Working on new product development and existing product improvement.
- Development, test, and implementation of advanced firmware solutions.
- Functional and non-functional test specification design.
- Presenting analysis and project reports to stakeholders.
- Design review and sign off.
Requirements to be successful as a Senior Firmware Engineer:
- Degree level or similar qualification in Engineering, such as Electronics, Computer Science, or Systems Engineering.
- Experience of developing firmware with C.
- Logical and problem solving mindset.
- Capable of reviewing and confident to sign off new solutions.
- Strong communicator with peers, junior engineers, and stakeholders.
- Understanding of product development lifecycle and project management methodologies.
- Previously worked on new product development or product improvement projects.
- Supportive of junior engineers and able to work well in a diverse team.
This role as a Senior Firmware Engineer is based in Bath with the option of hybrid work from home and office.