Senior Management Accountant
Salary up to £60K dependant on experience
Location: Cheltenham with hybrid working (2 to 3 days a week in the office)
T2M Resourcing are recruiting a Senior Management Accountant on behalf of a successful and rapidly growing business services company.
As Senior Management Accountant, you will work closely with the Finance Business Partner and be responsible for the production of the monthly management reporting pack for the Group across multiple entities. You will also work to drive improvements to ensure that high quality financial data is produced.
As Senior Management Accountant key responsibilities will include:
- Prepare monthly management, departmental & group accounts across multiple entities.
- Provide detailed variance analysis and information to budget holders across the business.
- Support the budgeting process, providing information and analysis.
- Provide accurate divisional reporting and analysis.
- Prepare rolling cashflow and profit & loss forecasts.
- Drive improvement of month-end procedures.
- Provide detailed excel spreadsheet modelling for analysis and forecasting purposes.
- Perform intercompany reconciliations.
- Investigate & report on monthly operating results.
- Prepare monthly analyses of income, expenditure & profitability.
- Report on agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Prepare rolling cashflow forecasts.
- Prepare rolling profit and loss forecasts.
- Liaise with senior management team to produce annual budget packs.
- Ensure Balance Sheet reconciliations are completed to a required standard.
To be successful in the role of Senior Management Accountant you will have the following skills and attributes.
- The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant or equivalent (ACA, ACCA, CIMA).
- An experienced Management Accountant, you will have experience with multi entity/ multi division reporting and extensive budgeting and forecasting experience.
- You will have proven experience of driving process improvements within a finance environment.
- You will set clear goals and align job objectives to the requirements of the business.
- Be able to prioritise own workload & multitask/
- Demonstrate strong organisational & analytical skills.
- Actively participate in team working to ensure organisational and team goals are effectively met.
- Set challenging standards for self and others where appropriate, seeking feedback and giving feedback constructively.
- Builds trust and develops a reputation for reliability by following through with actions as agreed.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are essential.
So, what’s in it for you,
- The opportunity to join a successful and growing business with the genuine opportunity for career progression.
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- A modern working environment including hybrid working
If you are looking to springboard your career to the next level and would like to be part of a supportive and collegiate culture, then please apply immediately.