Service Delivery Manager
£50,000, Company Car or allowance and Benefits
T2M are currently representing one of the nations leading environmental services businesses based in Gloucester, to recruit a Service Delivery Manager for the Southwest and South of Wales. This is an exciting opportunity suited to a hungry individual with the desire to progress and develop alongside a forward thinking and rapidly growing business.
This role will suit a proven Service Delivery Manager with skills in: leadership, compliance and project/account management.
Key Duties of a Service Delivery Manager
- To manage a team of Field Managers and Engineers, ensuring all work carried out is to company and legislative standards.
- To drive team and operational efficiencies to improve processes and productivity.
- Maintaining a high level of service delivery across all contracts.
- Detailing project timelines and ensuring budgets are met.
- To liaise with the Sales team to successfully transition contracts into day-to-day operation.
- To act as the point of contact between Field Engineers and Managers and the Head of Department.
- To ensure all work is carried out and documented in line with current legislation and company procedures.
- Maintain and manage Health & Safety standards within the team and to sub-contractors.
- To highlight areas for team improvement, implementing training to encourage development and promotion from within.
Requirements to be successful as a Service Delivery Manager:
- A proven leader and manager capable of achieving short- and long-term business goals.
- Project Management skills such as: planning, budgeting, and working to timelines.
- Background in service delivery of critical services, utilities or relevant area.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to problem solve by using initiative and adapting to change.
- Interpersonal and able to operate at all levels of the business.
- Experienced in liaising with customers and developing relationships.
- Management of remote/field-based staff across a broad geographic area.
- Health and Safety trained (NEBOSH or IOSH).
This role will involve time working from the office, at home, and on the road, traveling to customer sites throughout the UK and spending time in the field with team members, so a full UK Driving License is required. There is a salary up to £50,000 depending on experience as well as a car/allowance and a bonus scheme in place, offering a fantastic earning potential.