£50,000 plus bonus and benefits
Worcestershire based with flexible and hybrid working
T2M are currently recruiting for a new position as a Systems Engineer with our client in Worcestershire. This business is at the cutting edge of the automotive and energy market, producing innovative products for both energy suppliers and automotive businesses.
As an engineering and technology business, they are seeking a Systems Engineer with experience of multi-discipline projects, system architecture, and product compliance/regulations.
Key responsibilities of the Systems Engineer include:
- Develop and manage system architecture for consumer products.
- Work across a multi-discipline team including software, electronics, IoT and design.
- Act as a technical authority of system architecture, regulatory compliance and product requirements.
- Coordinate with delivery and project teams to complete product development and ensure verification.
- Participate in project meetings and provide support throughout.
- Take the lead of compliance, systems architecture and projects requirements when necessary.
Requirements to be succesfful as a Systems Engineer:
- Previous role or duties associated with systems engineering and system architecture.
- Degree level qualification in Engineering or similar field.
- Able to draft schematics and devise system architecture for complex products.
- Product compliance and verification knowledge.
- Understanding of ISO9001 and CE regulations/standards.
- Clear communicator and strong presentation skills.
- Strong problem-solver.
This role will be based from an office and production site in Worcestershire, while the business is happy for people to work flexibly and from home, they value a Systems Engineer who can be in the office interacting with teams and meeting people in person regularly.
There will also be expected travel for this role therefore a UK Driving License is required.