Terms & Conditions
1.INTRODUCTION: 1.1 You may access most areas of this Website without registering your details with us. 1.2 By accessing any part of this Website, you shall be deemed to have accepted this legal notice in full. If you do not accept this legal notice in full, you must leave this Website immediately. 1.3 T2M Resourcing Ltd may revise this legal notice at any time by updating this posting. You should check this Website from time to time to review the then current legal notice because it is binding on you. Certain provisions of this legal notice may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Website.
- PRINTING AND DOWNLOADING EXTRACTS: 2.1 You are permitted to print and download extracts from this Website for your own use on the following basis: 2.1.1 You may access most areas of this Website without registering your details with us. 2.1.2 By accessing any part of this Website, you shall be deemed to have accepted this legal notice in full. If you do not accept this legal notice in full, you must leave this Website immediately. 2.1.3 T2M Resourcing may revise this legal notice at any time by updating this posting. You should check this Website from time to time to review the then current legal T2M Resourcing, Blackpole Business Centre, Worcester WR3 8SQ, United Kingdom, T2Mresourcing.com, 09338083 notice, because it is binding on you. Certain provisions of this legal notice may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Website. 2.1.4 if you are a work-seeker, you only use the printed or downloaded documents or related graphics for the purposes of finding employment or engagement for yourself, not for any other commercial or personal purposes; and 2.1.5 if you are a hirer or potential hirer, you only use the printed or downloaded documents or related graphics for the purposes of looking for a work-seeker to fill a vacancy for your business, not for any other commercial or personal purposes. 2.2 Unless otherwise stated, the copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website (including, without limitation, job descriptions, assignment details, photographs and graphical images) are owned by T2M Resourcing or its licensors. For the purposes of this legal notice, any use of extracts from this Website other than in accordance with paragraph 2.1 above for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in this legal notice, your permission to use this Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this Website. 2.3 Subject to paragraph 2.1, no part of this Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without T2M Resourcing prior written permission. 2.4 Subject to paragraph 2.1, no part of this Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without T2M Resourcing prior written permission.
- SERVICE ACCESS: 3.1 While T2M Resourcing endeavours to ensure that this Website is normally available 24 hours a day, T2M Resourcing shall not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. 3.2 Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice.
- VISITOR CONDUCT AND MATERIAL: 4.1 You may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking or sending spam to the email addresses appearing on this Website). 4.2 You are solely responsible and liable for any information you submit to this Website and you are responsible for ensuring that all information you supply is accurate, up-to-date and not likely to mislead or deceive anyone. T2M Resourcing, Blackpole Business Centre, Worcester WR3 8SQ, United Kingdom, T2Mresourcing.com, 09338083. 4.3 You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Website any material: 4.3.1 for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/ or approvals 4.3.2 which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of, or infringe the rights of any third party in, the UK or any other country in the world; or 4.3.3 which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data). 4.4 You hereby authorise T2M Resourcing to disclose your identity to, and to co-operate fully with, any third party who requests such disclosure or assistance to locate you if you breach paragraph 4.2 or paragraph 4.3. 4.5 You shall fully indemnify T2M Resourcing for any loss, damage or costs suffered or incurred by T2M Resourcing caused by, or in connection with, any breach of paragraph 4.2 or paragraph 4.3 by you. 4.6 T2M Resourcing reserves the right to remove any material submitted by you at any time, for any reason and without explanation to you.
- LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES: 5.1 Links to third party websites on this Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this Website. T2M Resourcing has not reviewed all of these third-party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. T2M Resourcing therefore does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- DISCLAIMER: 6.1 While T2M Resourcing endeavours to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, T2M Resourcing does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this Website. T2M Resourcing may make changes to the material on this Website, or to the services and any prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, and T2M Resourcing is not obliged to update such material. 6.2 The material on this Website is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, T2M Resourcing provides you with this Website on the basis that T2M Resourcing excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for this legal notice might have effect in relation to this Website. 6.3 Please note that calls may be recorded and/or shared for training and quality purposes. Any person that does not wish for their conversation to be shared and/or recorded should make this clear at the start of the conversation.
- LIABILITY: 7.1 T2M Resourcing, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), and the directors, employees, shareholders, stakeholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise in connection with this Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this Website, any websites linked to this Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or T2M Resourcing, Blackpole Business Centre, Worcester WR3 8SQ, United Kingdom,
T2Mresourcing.com, 09338083, browsing this Website or your downloading of any material from this Website or any websites linked to this Website. 7.2 Nothing in this legal notice shall exclude or limit T2M Resourcing liability for: 7.2.1 death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); or 7.2.2 fraud; or 7.2.3 misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or 7.2.4 any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. 7.3 If your use of material on this Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
- TERMINATION: 8.1 T2M Resourcing may, using its discretion, decide to terminate your details and/or deny you access to the Website or any part of it at any time.